Raising a strong, confident daughter is a dream of every parent! I’m sure you will agree with me on that! Empowering quotes and phrases/mantras can support us on this journey! That’s why today – I’ve compiled a list of empowering quotes for daughters to share with y’all.
As moms, we may not always have the right answers or know the solution to our daughter’s problems. But one thing I know for sure is – we want them to feel supported and have the resources needed to make the right decisions in life.
In times like these, I want to provide my child with a little golden nugget that may help her gain clarity and figure out what she needs to do.
I want her to be able to feel empowered and inspired in her decision-making – so years from now she can look back and say – “yes, I made the right choice.”
She may even look back and say something like this – “I learned a valuable lesson from making that decision. A lesson that allowed me to be more responsible.” Or, some other variations.
As a parent, I want to raise a strong confident daughter who will let her voice be heard respectfully and courageously. A daughter who will be proud of her roots. The color of her skin and hair. Her body frame. A daughter who will know that she’s ENOUGH!
And she can be everything she dreams of becoming.
I’m sure you want the same for your little girl! Don’t you?
The way we choose to respond to our child will shape her ability to make the best choices for her life.
Here are 30 empowering quotes that you can use to motivate your daughters when uncertainties knock at the door.
Empowering Quotes For Daughters To Feel Confident
I’m sure you’ve had a time when you doubted yourself or felt inferior to others.
I know, I have!
And it can be so detrimental to our self-esteem. Self-doubts can hold us back from stepping into the light we are and who we are meant to be. It can prevent us from going after what we want and living our best life!
And it sure can do the same to our little girls.
Self-doubts can prevent our girls from doing the things they really want to do. But once they can strengthen their self-worth, they will be bold, brave, and confident in what they believe and stand for. Traits we all desire for our daughters.
Let’s remind our girls that they are beautiful just the way they are with each passing day.
My dear, you are everything you can be. Keep being you because you are deserving of all the good things this life has to offer. – Anasha Khan
2. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” – Marilyn Monroe
3. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.”– Malcolm S. Forbes
Empowering Quotes To Support Our Daughters On Their Self-Love Journey
Self-love is a bit cliche these days. Yet, so many modern women are struggling with their self-worth falling victim to the comparison game. Losing their identity just to fit into that “tiny box” society created.
Let’s remind our daughters that they are worthy of being, having, and doing anything they desire. There’s no need for her to lose her identity to be accepted or feel appreciated by others. Remind her that she’s unique, and all she has to do is embrace her authenticity and show up and be the beauty she is.
5. “When you make a mistake, respond to yourself in a loving way rather than a self-shaming way.” – Ellie Holcomb
6. “We just need to be kinder to ourselves. If we treated ourselves the way we treated our best friend, can you imagine how much better off we would be?” – Meghan Markle
7.“To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morley
8. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – LUCILLE BALL
9. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.” – Andre Gide
Inspiring Quotes To Achieve Your Dreams
Have you ever given up on any of your dreams? Do you secretly wish you could still pursue one of your dreams? Or at least had someone to inspire you on your path to claiming your dream life?
Wouldn’t you like to be one of the most influential persons in your daughter’s life and help her achieve her dreams, so she can live a soul-fulfilling life?
Here are 10 empowering quotes for daughters that will help them follow their dreams.
10. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
12. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
14. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” -BRUCE LEE
15. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
16. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
17.“Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” –John Wooden
18. “If it brings joy to you, pursue it. Take inspired actions and keep your eyes on the prize.” – Anasha Khan – Mama & Blogger
19. ” What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – OSCAR WILDE
20. ” Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – ARTHUR ASHE
Help Your Daughter Master Her Patience With These Quotes
So, here’s the thing!
As women, we really have to nurture our patience. As we all know, at times – it can be difficult to have patience and maintain our sanity. Especially when we are juggling many roles. Roles such as mothers, wives, entrepreneurs, or an employee.
Someday, our daughters will do the same. Teaching her to cultivate patience at a young age will mold her to pause and think before reacting to situations. It will help strengthen her determination and willpower. Characteristics that will support her in becoming the best and healthiest version of herself.
Here are 5 empowering quotes on patience that you can share with your sweet little girl.
21.“Learning patience can be a difficult experience, but once conquered you will find life is easier.” – Catherine Pulsifer
22.“When it comes to increasing motivation and self-control, you have to remain patient and allow your mind to adapt to the new changes.” – Jill Hesson,
23.“Our patience will achieve more than our force.” – Edmund Burke
24.“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” – Leo Tolstoy
25. “To lose patience is to lose the battle.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Quotes To Inspire A Growth Mindset
Fostering a growth mindset is essential in raising lifelong learners.
It’s so easy for us to give up when faced with struggles. To tell ourselves that it’s impossible. Cultivating a growth mindset will inspire your girls to keep growing. To keep learning and evolving. To never give up on pursuing her goals and aspirations.
26. ”Everything is Figureoutable” – Marie Forleo
27. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – NAPOLEON HILL
28. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – MICHAEL JOHN BOBAK
29. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it” – MARGARET THATHER
30. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – THOMAS A. EDISON
Let these empowering quotes for daughters strengthen the bond you have with your girls. Raise her to be strong and confident, let self-love become second nature to her. And remind her that she has the potential to become everything she desires. Our daughters are special!
Add this post to your favorites so you can come back to it anytime you need to. And share with as many moms as you can so we can raise our little girls to believe in the power that’s within them.
Here’s to raising girls to be women who will change the world one day at a time.
Do you have a favorite quote or words of wisdom you live life by? Share with us, in the comments below.
And if you’re not on our email list. What are you waiting for? Can’t wait to see you inside.